Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well, it is getting close to being Christmas. I just want to wish a Merry Christmas to Kennedy and Kyler, and everyone else.
Somehow I got lucky and my regular break days are both on Christmas and New Years. All I will be doing is sitting at home though, ha ha. I offered to switch with someone who has a family they would rather be at home with, so far no one has taken me up on my offer. Most people in this job field work the holidays around their schedules. But yesterday marked the beginning of my last year in the Air Force. I'm so excited to finally be getting out, and being able to get closer to Kennedy and Kyler, and family.
Other than that, not much has happened since the last post. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday time, Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Grant.
We aren't doing much this year, either. (Poor Molly, I guess being the youngest doesn't always mean you get the most.)