Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well it is Thanksgiving. I haven't been doing much. I am being trained again on how to do my job after being gone for so long. Just want to wish Kennedy and Kyler a happy Thanksgiving, along with everyone else, hopefully your dinner is better than the bowl of soup I just had, haha.
Other than that, life is going well. Every day I clean the house a little bit more. All the leaves are falling off the trees, and I never really had to rake leaves before, but it needs to be done. I remember growing up if there were leaves on the lawn, there weren't many so we would just mow them up. I remember the first Thanksgiving we had here in this house. Was the first one that your mom actually cooked herself. It was pretty good, and we sat at the table, Kennedy was in her booster seat. She really loved mashed potatoes, I wonder if she still does. Well Kennedy and Kyler, I love you both and I hope you have a fun time for these holidays.

3 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wag-a-Muffin said...

That was a sweet memory, Grant. Happy Thanksgiving to us all.

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Grandma Black called me this morning. She said that she reads your blog and hopes that someday your kids will see it and know you love them too.