Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas Present for everyone.

Merry Christmas to everyone. This beautiful little girl that I am holding, is my daughter. Her name is Kyliena Jill Fox. She was born on Feb 5th. Her mother and I are most likely going to get married, hopefully (its up to her right now). But I figured the best gift that I could give my family was to introduce them to my beautiful daughter. As of now, she lives with in Texas with her mother, Samantha. Kennedy and Kyler, yes I know have 2 kids who can be called Ky (I had no say in either names), this is your little sister. I love you all. Once again I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

6 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

I think she's sweet Grant.

Too bad you had to shave it off, you'd have a real Santa beard by now if you hadn't.

And I've been writing to Kyliena's (pronounced Kylie-na)mom since November and I like her.

Ceri said...

Sorry I haven't written, we've been driving all day. She has beautiful eyes, I hope one day I can meet her. Thanks for letting us know. I hope that everything works out the way that you want it too!:)

Joe Amerikano said...

Everyone will be able to meet her she is a sweet, good baby.

Joe Amerikano said...

Just to make it clear to everyone. Mom and Dad were the only ones who knew about Kyliena. This is the first anyone else is hearing about her.

Brie said...

She is very cute. I hope you have a nice Christmas.

whodoyathinkyerfoolin said...

Makes you wonder why neither mom let you have anything to do with naming their baby.
also makes one wonder why you were ashamed to tell anyone you "fathered" another child until the child is almost one year old