Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Memory

Just wanted to tell a short story about a memory I have about Kennedy and Christmas. We got to Aiken, SC in the beginning of November. So we had our first Christmas away from all family here, together as a small family here. One day we were going out for a drive, I think it was to look at Christmas lights, and we got Kennedy into her car seat and I was being silly and saying Merry Christmas a lot. I guess I annoyed Kennedy because every time I would say it, she would roll her eyes and say "Oh Grant". It was so cute, I'm sure she learned that from her mom, since I was always being silly.

4 comments:

Brie said...

That was a cute story. I hope you have a nice Christmas.

Ceri said...

You are silly! We miss you out here! I wish you could have come for the holidays, I hope that you are keeping yourself busy out there! Merry Christmas! We love you very much!:)

P.S. How are the teeth feeling?:)By the way just wanted to let you know that I finished a guy in 13 appointments, so you are now in third place for number of appointments

Joe Amerikano said...

My teeth are fine. The army looked at them and they didnt find anything wrong with them.

J.F. said...

Merry Christmas Grant. This time next year we can spend it together.

Love, Dad