Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time for another post.

It was brought to my attention that I havent posted in quite a while by my sister. Not much has happened, Kennedy and Kyler come for their visits ever couple of months and we have fun and they dont like going home but I have no control over that. I wish I did because I would love for them to stay with me.
I am extremely sore from helping Dad with the pavers, you can see pictures of them if you go to his blog. But it is going away slowly and I can walk and stand from a sitting position without wincing. And I will once again start working out as I regularly did prior to helping. Trying to lose some weight and gain some muscle. Well that is all right now.

1 comment:

J.F. said...

Thanks for your help, sorry that you're still sore. Too bad you can't help more, you'd be gaining quite a bit of muscle and losing weight at the same time.