Saturday, June 13, 2009

Next Court Date

The 25th of this month will be the next time we will go before the court. The first time was just a postponement so that we could see if we could get some things set up, and to allow more time to pass so that I am closer to getting out of the military. Nothing has come so far, I still dont have a number or address where I can get ahold of Kennedy or Kyler. I am asking my lawyer if me showing up for the hearing will help at all, and if it does, then I will head out to California so I can be there, and to help shine some light on the situation.
I love Kennedy and Kyler, and will do anything to be in their lives. I am sad that it has come to this, that I have not been able to even talk to them for over a year now. I am sorry that everyone else in my family has been denied contact with them too. Kennedy and Kyler deserve to know their whole family, the Fox side of the family. As of right now, as far as I know, the last contact they had with anyone on my side of the family was Chase and Jenn, and Ceri over Christmas, and only Chase and Jenn since last Easter. Kennedy and Kyler, I am trying to see you, I love you two so much, and miss you.
Sam and Kyliena are still in England, they went on "holiday" for the last week, meaning they went on a vacation on their vacation. From what Sam had told me it sounds like they had fun. I cant wait till they get home as well. Well thats it for now, I will keep everyone updated.

5 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Yes. I miss Kyler and Kennedy too.

Jenn said...

You should try to make it to the hearing if you can. I don't think it would look very good if you weren't there, especially if Brittany shows up and you don't. After all you are fighting for your children. It would look even better for you too if you showed up and Brittany didn't. We are very sad about this situation and hope everything works out for the best for everyone involved. Good luck!

Joe Amerikano said...

I am planning on going, I just need to hear from Stephanie, my lawyer, if this is one that I should be at, one that will actually take place, or if they will just ask for another postponement to get closer to my separation with the military.

Joe Amerikano said...

Well, it looks like I wont be going. I have sent a few emails to my lawyer, and no response. I have a seperation briefing scheduled for the date of the hearing, and wont be able to get out of it this close to it happening so yeah. This sucks.

Kristin said...

Hey Grant! I saw your comment and wanted to see how you were doing. Sorry things aren't great, but hope they will keep getting better. It's fun to hear from you! Hang in there!