Thursday, June 4, 2009

How the court case is coming.

Well, let's see... Not much new, there are a lot of lies floating out there, and once they are shown to be false, then we will finally be able to progress in this. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support. I will hopefully at least be able to see Kennedy and Kyler soon, well the soonest would be in November, when I am tentatively getting out of the military. Brittany is against letting me see them through web cam meetings. I dont think that will hurt anything, and it will help me get to know them better.
I am at least getting out of the military, I know that much at least. Because every year they make you take a promotion test, and I denied it this year. If you deny it, then you can not reenlist. I wouldn't see any benefit from taking it anyway, I just wanted my higher ups to know that I am serious about getting out of the military.
I think i will be staying on the day shift this next go around, hopefully my days off will shift a little so I can go to church. Well I love Kennedy, Kyler and Kyliena. Oh yeah, Sam and Kyliena are in England right now visiting relatives. So we dont get to talk as much as we usually do. I really miss them a lot. Kyliena is growing up so much. Walking all over the place, getting into everything, I cant wait until we are all together.

No comments: