Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Switching to day shift

Well, I am done working at nights. I will now start working from 0630-1430. I have Wed-Thurs off. Not really a big deal to me, but still I would have liked to have at least Sunday off. Oh well, what am I going to do. I did get placed in training for a job I would rather do. And it might help me get a job afterward.
Hopefully soon, things in my life will be a lot better, hopefully I will be able to talk to and see Kennedy and Kyler. I miss them every single day. Kyliena is starting to walk. I'm sad that I missed her first steps, but she is growing, and in the high 90 percentile for height. Things seem to be going well for me. Now if only I could transfer that into a winning lottery ticket and rid myself of money issues. Oh well, cant wish for too much. I love you all and hope you are doing well.

3 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Now I just have to figure out what is your schedule California time so I can know when to call.

Ceri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you are having a good day!:)

Brie said...

Happy Birthday! Hopefully it's a nice one.