Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyliena

Well it is Ky's birthday today. She is 1 year old today. I wish I could be there, but she is still in Texas with her mom.
Just in case you are wondering, this will be the premise of my book, and if it ever gets published i expect the summary of it to be:
Daniel Cooper is just a plain first term military guy. He has dreamed of always being the main character in the adventures he has read. Being far from home and away from his family he decides that he needs a pet, something to keep him company. While out shopping around for a pet he comes across a Ferret who seems to be drawn to him. He takes the ferret home and comes to find out that his dreams will never be the same.
Thats about it, I would go in more, but I guess you will have to wait until I am finished and get it published *fingers crossed*.
I love you all.

3 comments:

Wag-a-Muffin said...

Best of luck. It was always difficult for me to summarize any book I was working on--because the plot always sounded so stupid when I tried to give someone an abbreviated version.

Then one day I thought, "Wait, the Lord of the Rings" in one sentence is, "a guy takes a ring on a journey to throw it into lava." And suddenly, the explanations of my book didn't sound so bad.

Right now I am stuck on ONE thing. I need a common item that smells like chocolate mint, but cannot contain either the words "chocolate" or "mint." (It can be a well known candy or dessert. But so far I've got nothing.)

Ceri said...

how about cocoa menthe mom? I hope Ky has a fun birthday! Good luck with the book! Are you finished writing it? Or did I miss that part completely? Well I hope all goes well with it.

Unknown said...

Hi Grant, This is Grandma For<
Your parents are here working on my computer. I will E-Mail you Later, Love Grandma